Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
|Color||Limon / Silver|
|Weight||14 oz | 410 g|
|Length||72 in | 183 cm|
|Width||20 in | 51 cm|
|Thickness||.75 in | 2 cm|
|Packed Dimensions||20 in x 5 in x 5.5 in | 51 cm x 13 cm x 14 cm|
|Top Fabric||Molded closed cell|
|Bottom Fabric||Molded closed cell|
Always a favorite of the ultralight elite, the Z Lite SOL expands upon the utralight performance of the Original Z Lite by adding our reflective ThermaCapture™ coating to capture radiant heat and increase overall warmth by nearly 15%. Factoring in the system of heat trapping dimples, the Z Lite SOL has an R-Value of 2.0, making it perfect for use on its own in warmer weather or layering under another pad for extra warmth in the cold. The proprietary foams are softer on top for extra comfort and denser on the bottom for extra durability, making the Z Lite SOL an idealclosed-cell foam pad for those in need of an ultralight, highly compact and super-reliable sleep system.
- Advanced Warmth: ThermaCapture™surface reflects radiant heat back to your body, amplifying the warmth of the heat-trapping dimples by 15%; use reflective side-up.
- Compact Design: Folding design is compact and easy to pack.
- Extra Durable: Virtually indestructible, the proprietary closed-cell foam provides lasting, economical comfort.
- Layer It: Add 2.0 R-Value and protection from punctures when you layer the Z Lite SOL under another sleeping pad.
- Endless Utility: Sleeping pad, sitting pad, mosquito swatter... Fold it and find your best uses!
Wondering if we can ship your super sweet gear that is probably really heavy or an awkward shape? See our “Shipping & Handling Costs.”
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Therm-a-rest Z-Lite SOL Regular