Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
|Recommended Use||All Season|
|Length||See more sizing info below|
|Width||See more sizing info below|
|Packed Dimensions||11" x 4.5"|
|Valve Type||Winglock Valve|
|Top Fabric||30D rip HT Nylon|
|Bottom Fabric||70D Nylon|
|Whats Included||Pump sack, stuff sack and repair kit included.|
When your backcountry pursuits demand extreme insulation and an ultralight packed size, alpinists and mountaineers turn to the NeoAir XTherm MAX. The unrivaled Triangular Core Matrix offers the best warmth-to-weight ratio of any air sleeping pad construction. The construction gives the 2.5 inch (6.4 cm) thick pad superior stability, boasting the most inches of weld for maximum camp comfort. The packable pad boasts a 6.9 R-value, allowing users to take it into the most extreme conditions. With the classic XTherm construction in a rectangular shape, the XTherm MAX features the high-performance WingLock valve, allowing the pad to inflate three times faster thanks to a larger opening and one-way inflation. Like all Therm-a-Rest pads, the NeoAir XTherm MAX is made in market to ensure quality and minimize environmental impact. The pad includes a breath-saving pump sack, compact stuff sack and field repair kit.
- Unmatched Warmth-to-Weight: Patent-pending, reflective ThermaCapture™ technology traps radiant heat while Triangular Core Matrix™ construction minimizes convective heat loss–all without the bulk, weight or durability issues of down and synthetic fills.
- Excellent Comfort: 2.5 inches (6.4 cm) of thickness and baffled internal structure provide unrivaled stability and support.
- Ultra-Packable: Low-bulk materials make the mattress ultra-compact—as small as a water bottle.
- WingLock™ Valve: Our intuitive and dependable valve maximizes air flow for easier inflation and quicker deflation. Wings toggle for one-way inflation to save breath.
- Pump sack, stuff sack and repair kit included.
|Weight||17 oz (490 g)||23 oz (640 g)||22 oz (610 g)|
|Width||20 in||25 in||25 in|
|Length||72 in||72 in||72 in|
|Thickness||2.5 in||2.5 in||2.5 in|
|Packed dimensions||9 in x 4 in||11 in x 4.5 in||11 in x 4.5 in|
|Material(s)||30D rip HT Nylon (top fabric), 70D Nylon (bottom fabric)|
Wondering how much it’ll cost to ship your super sweet gear that is probably really heavy or an awkward shape? See our “Shipping & Handling Costs.”
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Therm-a-Rest NeoAir XTherm MAX