Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
New and improved with an updated design and recycled construction. This alpine layer is a go to for rapid warmth, zip 'er up and seal in the warmth!
The Microlight Alpine Jacket has been redesigned - it keeps its versatility and easy pack-ability and added new upgrades. The Microlight Alpine Jacket features a combination of zoned micro and nano baffles to increase core warmth without increasing weight or bulk. With 30D Pertex® Quantum ripstop nylon, as well as GRS-certified, 700 fill power P.U.R.E recycled hydrophobic down, the Microlight Alpine Jacket now constructed from fully recycled shell, insulation and lining. Practical and user-friendly, both as an everyday jacket and as a mountain layer, additional features include three harness-compatible pockets, an easy-carry stuff sack and a down-filled hood with stiffened peak.
With its refined styling, improved down distribution and ethical upgrades, the Microlight Alpine Jacket is the definitive multi-purpose down jacket.
- Adjustable hood with stiffened peak
- Zoned lightweight micro and nano baffle stitch-through construction
- Pertex Quantum ripstop nylon fabrics are soft and packable
- YKK® zipped hand pockets and large zipped chest pocket
- Internally elasticated cuffs and drawcord adjustable hem
- Main Fabric: Recycled 30D nylon Pertex Quantum, 50g/m², with DWR
- Lining: Recycled 20D nylon, 38g/m²
- Insulation: Recycled 700 fill-power down Nikwax hydrophobic (water-resistant) finish (153g Size L)
- Composition: 100% recycled polyamide outer with 100% recycled polyamide lining
- Stuff sack included
- Size Chart
Free shipping for purchases over $50, with the exception of extraordinarily rad adventure gear such as; Bikes, ski boots, snowboards, splitboards, snowshoes, skis, helmets, trekking poles, car racks, handlebars & dropper seatposts.
Processing time varies. We ship using UPS Ground, some items ship via US Postal Service.
Our products are for sale in our brick and mortar store. We update our website regularly. If you would like to call in your order asap, our store phone is 530-582-0909. We are open 8-6 daily!
Out of Stock? Maybe not – give us a call to see if this product is available in store.