Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
The VOLTA GUIDE 9 mm rope provides the light weight and low bulk necessary for intensive mountaineering. The UIAA Guide Dry water repellent treatment gives it excellent water resistance, and is well-suited to everyday use in extreme conditions. Certified for all uses: single, half or twin, for multiple uses and maximum versatility according to the terrain.
- Thin, ultra-light and compact rope for intensive mountaineering:
- for use in rock, mixed, snow or ice environments
- multi-type for use as a single, half or twin rope
- Excellent water resistance:
- UIAA Guide Dry treatment: complete water-repellent treatment, making the rope more resistant to water, dirt and abrasion
- meets the requirements of the UIAA standard Water repellent test: water absorption of less than 2 %
- the rope is especially suitable for intensive or everyday use in extreme conditions
- Convenient rope handling:
- Middle Mark: indicates the middle of the rope to facilitate maneuvers
- EverFlex treatment: special thermal treatment stabilizes the core strands and improves consistency; offers excellent grip and consistent handling over time
- Diameter: 9 mm
- Rope type: (CE EN 892, UIAA): multi-type - single, half, and twin rope
- Weight per meter: 54 g
- Percentage of sheath: 39 %
- Number of factor 1,77 falls: 5 (single rope), > 20 (half rope), > 25 (twin rope)
- Static elongation: 7.6 % (single rope), 7.6 % (half rope), 4.4 % (twin rope)
- Dynamic elongation: 34 % (single rope), 30 % (half rope), 27 % (twin rope)
- Impact force: 8.5 kN (single rope), 6.6 kN (half rope), 10.4 kN (twin rope)
- Construction: 40 carrier
- Material(s): nylon
Free shipping for purchases over $50, with the exception of extraordinarily rad adventure gear such as; Bikes, ski boots, snowboards, splitboards, snowshoes, skis, helmets, trekking poles, car racks, & dropper seatposts.
Processing time varies. We ship using UPS Ground, some items ship via US Postal Service.
Our products are for sale in our brick and mortar store. We update our website regularly. If you would like to call in your order asap, our store phone is 530-582-0909. We are open 8-6 daily!
Out of Stock? Maybe not – give us a call to see if this product is available in store.