Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Ultra-light and very compact, the RIDE ice axe goes everywhere with you for ski touring or glacier travel, without weighing you down. Solid placements thanks to the all-steel head, a pick tapered to 3 mm and a bent shaft.
- Highly technical:
- ice axe with steel head offering the same performance as a classic ice axe
- pick tapered to 3 mm at the end for good penetration in ice
- curved shaft and machined grip for good handling
- Very lightweight: only 240 g
- Compact: with only 45 cm and a beveled spike, the axe can be stowed inside the pack:
- reduces the risk of injury when the axe is attached to the outside of the pack
- can be stowed inside the pack for more discretion and without risk of damaging the pack
- Pick type: 1
- Shaft type: 1
- Material(s): tempered steel, 7075 aluminum
- Certification(s): CE, UIAA
- Compatible with the PICK AND SPIKE PROTECTION protectors and the LINKIN leash
- Weight: 240 g
Free shipping for purchases over $50, with the exception of extraordinarily rad adventure gear such as; Bikes, ski boots, snowboards, splitboards, snowshoes, skis, helmets, trekking poles, car racks, & dropper seatposts.
Processing time varies. We ship using UPS Ground, some items ship via US Postal Service.
Our products are for sale in our brick and mortar store. We update our website regularly. If you would like to call in your order asap, our store phone is 530-582-0909. We are open 8-6 daily!
Out of Stock? Maybe not – give us a call to see if this product is available in store.