Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
Designed for backpackers who need a tent that can do it all while still being compact and lightweight, our bestselling MSR Hubba Hubba NX 2-person tent feels as light and efficient to use as it does to carry. From its spacious interior to its quick setup, this tent redefines lightweight livability. And now it boasts premier durability features, including virtually indestructible Easton® Syclone™ poles and MSR’s long-lasting Xtreme Shield™ waterproof coating. Whether you’re setting out to climb the Sawatch Range or circumnavigate Mount Rainier along the Wonderland Trail, the freestanding, 3-season Hubba Hubba NX tent lets you enjoy the full backcountry experience — including time spent in the tent.
- Ultralight: Minimum weight is 1.60 kg / 3 lb 8 oz.
- Maximum Space: Head and elbow room throughout tent; two large side-entry vestibules to store gear.
- Easton® Syclone™ Poles: Cutting-edge aerospace composite materials make poles virtually indestructible in challenging and windy conditions.
- Xtreme Shield™ Waterproof Coating: Ultra-durable coating is formulated to resist fabric stickiness (hydrolysis), lasting up to 3 times longer than standard waterproof coatings.
- Livable: Two large StayDry™ doors with built-in rain gutters; adaptable, cross-ventilating rainfly.
- Easy Setup & Packing: Unified hub-and-pole system; ultra-compact compression stuff sack.
- Optimized symmetrical geometry and non-tapered floor
- Large, easy-entry D-shaped StayDry™ door and vestibule
- Side entry zipper orientation
- Rainfly kickstand vent
- Adjustable rainfly (roll-up vestibule & stargazer view)
- Light gray rainfly color (neutral light)
- Adjustable integrated stake-out loops
- Lightweight reflective guy-outs
- Durable high-tenacity nylon fabrics
- Ultra-durable Easton Syclone poles
- Long-lasting Xtreme Shield waterproof coating
- Precision-stitched, factory-sealed seams
- Stakes, guy-out cords and compression stuff sack with carry handle included
Processing time varies. We ship most products using UPS Ground, some via the US Postal Service.
Our products are for sale in our brick and mortar store. We update our website regularly. If you would like to call in your order asap, our store phone is 530-582-0909. We are open 8AM-6PM daily!
Out of Stock? Maybe not - give us a call to see if this product is available in store.