Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
The new Trans Alpine backpack offers a new design with the usual quality and features expected from Deuter. The helmet holder, which is quick and easy to handle, and the pump compartment, which is easily accessible from the outside, are completely new. The new back system offers improved ventilation due to a smaller contact surface and more flexible shoulder straps for more freedom of movement.
- Pocket on hip belt to accommodate valuables or a digicam
- Front pocket provides easy access to all important small essentials
- Load adjuster straps to individually adapt the pack's centre of gravity
- Compression straps for reducing pack volume and improved load stability also can be used to attach extra gear
- Pull-forward construction allows an easy and precise adjustment
- Raincover removable rain cover with special pocket
- SOS-label provides the most important tips in case of emergency
- Airstripes system allows free air circulation over 80% of the riders back, while still providing a secure, compact fit even on rough rides
- Stretch compartment to stowe sweaty/wet clothes
- Valuables pocket on the inside of the pack to keep valuable items safe
- Bottom compartment for ideal gear access and load placement
- Stretch side pockets provide additional storage space
- Reflective elements on the bag provide additional safety in traffic
- The sternum strap stabilizes the pack on the shoulders
- The helmet holder can be fixed on the front of the pack and holds the helmet safe on the backpack
- Removable Foam Mat
- Pocket and fixation for the streamer hydration bladder
- A special pocket for smartphones at the back of the pack stores your phone safely and provides easy and fast access
- Compact, secure fit combined with maximum airflow as a result to reduced back contact of the Airstripes pads and the wide AirMesh lining
- Anatomically formed shoulder straps guarantee comfortable freedom of movement and the easily adjustable chest strap further secures the fit
- Mesh wings on the hip belt guarantee a compact, tight fit on all rides
- Flexible aluminium stays within the Airstripes pads allow precise adjustment to the wearer's back
- The bilaminate construction of the Airstripes pads with one soft and one firm foam layer for excellent carry comfort and optimum load distribution
|Features:||Reflective, Helmet Compatible, Organizer Panel, Media Pocket, Sternum Strap, Hydration Compatible, Compression Straps|
|Dimensions:||19.6 x 9.4 x 7.9 in.|
|Pack Pockets (+ Main Compartment):||7|
|Suspension / Stays:||Aluminum|
|Best Use:||Climbing, Hiking, Skiing, Touring Biking, Cycling|
|Pack Capacity:||24 Liters / 1464.6 Cubic inches|
|Hydration Capacity:||Above 100 oz|
Free shipping for purchases over $50, with the exception of extraordinarily rad adventure gear such as; Bikes, ski boots, snowboards, splitboards, snowshoes, skis, helmets, trekking poles, car racks, & dropper seatposts.
Processing time varies. We ship using UPS Ground, some items ship via US Postal Service.
Our products are for sale in our brick and mortar store. We update our website regularly. If you would like to call in your order asap, our store phone is 530-582-0909. We are open 8-6 daily!
Out of Stock? Maybe not – give us a call to see if this product is available in store.
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review Deuter Trans Alpine Bike 24 Backpack