Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
The BCA Tracker3™ Avalanche Transceiver beacon is a small light-weight, easy-to-use beacon. It features an instantaneous real-time display and is designed to be “pocket-friendly”. The Tracker 3 is the choice of guides, mountaineers, and the weight-conscious crowd.
This transceiver uses Signal Suppression (SS) and Big Picture (BP) modes for no-nonsense multiple-victim searching. Motion-sensing auto revert-to-transmit mode. Upgradeable software and electronics performance testing for Tracker3 fleet management. All transceivers include harness and batteries.
- Size: 1 SZ
- Dimensions: 4.6 x 2.8 x 0.9 inches | 11.6 x 7.1 x 2.4 cm
- Frequency: 457 kHz
- Max Range: 55 meters
- Search Strip Width: 50 meters
- Batteries: Three AAA alkaline
- Battery Life: Minimum 1 hour in search mode after 200 hours in transmit mode (approximately 250 hours in transmit only or 50 hours in search only)
- Unit Weight With Batteries: 7.6 oz / 215 grams
- Harness Weight: 4.2 oz / 120 grams
- Origin: Assembled and Tested in the USA
- Patent and License: US paten #6,167,249 & 6,484,021 B1. Certified to be in compliance with all applicable North American and European norms.
- Warranty: 5 years
COMPARISON TO OTHER BC TRANSCEIVERS
|Temperature Resistant LED Display||X||X||X||X|
|Multiple Burial Indicator||X||X||X||X|
|Close Proximity Indicator||X||X||X||X|
|Auto Revert Mode||X||X||X||X|
|Big Picture Mode||X||X||X|
|Signal Suppression Mode||X||X||X|
|Motion-Sensing Auto Revert||X||X|
|Upgradeable Software/Electronics Testing||X||X|
Free shipping for purchases over $50, with the exception of extraordinarily rad adventure gear such as; Bikes, ski boots, snowboards, splitboards, snowshoes, skis, helmets, trekking poles, car racks, handlebars & dropper seatposts.
Processing time varies. We ship using UPS Ground, some items ship via US Postal Service.
Our products are for sale in our brick and mortar store. We update our website regularly. If you would like to call in your order asap, our store phone is 530-582-0909. We are open 8-6 daily!
Out of Stock? Maybe not – give us a call to see if this product is available in store.