Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
|Best Use||All Mountain|
|Camber Profile||Powder Rocker 20/70/10|
|Turning Radius||100 mm|
|Tail Type||Partial Twin Tip|
The most versatile member of the Bent Chetler family, the Atomic Bent Chetler 100 is a go-anywhere, do-everything freeride ski. Designed by ski legend Chris Benchetler, this all-mountain ski is a slimmed down version of the award-winning signature model offering a wide (but not too fat) 100mm waist for maximum versatility. The directional shape of the Bent Chetler 100 features HRZN Tech in the tip and tail for increased surface area and float, a Light Woodcore and generous Powder Rocker for slashing and slaying the entire mountain. The Dura Cap Sidewall offers controlled power transmission and commanding edge grip on harder snow surfaces. Whether its fresh snow, deep untracked, or hard variable conditions, the ski magazines have praised the Atomic Bent Chetler 100 as a ‘hero ski’.
- Dura Cap Sidewall: Sidewall from base to top sheet, for controlled power transmission and great edge grip. The rounded shape of the Dura Cap Sidewall picks up fewer dents and dings – a fantastic durability feature for skis in demo and rental fleets.
- Directional Shape: Almost no rocker in the tail, so more of the ski's edge remains in contact with the snow giving better grip and stability
- Light Woodcore: Made from Poplar wood, this core optimizes the ski's weight, without sacrificing
- HRZN Tech Tip & Tail: 10% more surface area in the tip and tail for awesome floatation without adding any swinging weight.
- Structured Topsheet
- Powder Rocker – 20% Tip Rocker / 70% Camber / 10% Tail Rocker
|Tip Width (mm)||127.5||128.5||129.5||130.5|
|Waist Width (mm)||100||100||100||100|
|Tail Width (mm)||118||119||120||121|
Wondering if we can ship your super sweet gear that is probably really heavy or an awkward shape? See our “Shipping & Handling Costs.”
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review 2022 Atomic Bent Chetler 100 Skis