Log in if you have an account
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Create an account
|Frame||Crafty Stealth Air full Carbon|
|Travel||150mm Rear/ 160 Front|
|Fork||Fox 36 29 Float FIT4 EVOL Factory Kashima, 160mm|
|Rear Shock||Fox Float DPS Factory Kashima, 205x65mm|
|Headset||Acros custom for 1-1/2" head tube, angular contact bearings 40x52x7, Internal cable routing|
|Shifter||Sram Eagle AXS, 12s|
|Rear Derailleur||Sram X01 Eagle AXS, Type 2.1 roller bearing clutch, cage lock, long carbon cage, 1x12s, X-actuation 1:1|
|Cassette||Sram XG-1295, 10-50T, 12s|
|Chain||Sram GX Eagle, 12s, Powerlock|
|Chainring||Sram X-Sync 2 Eagle 34T, alloy, narrow-wide, 104 BCD|
|Crankset||E.13 TRS Race carbon ebike, 165mm|
|Brakes||Shimano XTR M9120, 4 piston caliper|
|Rotors||Shimano MT910 ICE-Tech 203/203mm CenterLock rotor|
|Seatpost||RockShox Reverb Stealth AXS, diameter 31.6mm, S size: 390x125mm, M size: 440x150mm, L/XL size: 440x170mm|
|Handlebar||Onoff Krypton Carbon 1.0, rise: 25mm, width: 780mm, 9º backsweep, 5º upsweep, 31.8mm barbore|
|Stem||Onoff Krypton FG 30mm, 6061 forged alloy, 31.8mm barbore|
|Grips||Onoff Desert, 1lock-on, 135mm, sizes: S/M L/XL|
|Saddle||FIZIK ANTARES LARGE R1|
|Front Wheel||DT Swiss HXC1200 Carbon Spline 29, 30mm (Hub: DT 240, Boost 15x110mm, CenterLock)|
|Rear Wheel||DT Swiss HXC1200 Carbon Spline 29, 30mm (Hub: DT 240, Boost 12x148mm, 24T Ratchet system, CenterLock)|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Rekon 29x2.6, tubeless ready, 3C MAXX TERRA, EXO+ Protection, 120TPI, folding bead|
|Rear Tire||Maxxis Rekon 29x2.6, tubeless ready, 3C MAXX TERRA, EXO+ Protection, 120TPI, folding bead|
|Drive Unit||Bosch Performance Line CX Cruise (25Km/h) GEN4|
|Battery||Bosch Powertube 625Wh|
|Sizes||S, M, L, XL|
FROM THE MANUFACTURER
- Zero power loss. High pedalling efficiency. The power applied to pedals is transformed to immediate forward motion without any extra compression or extension of the rear shock.
- Zero pedal kickback. Chain length growth throughout the suspension travel is minimum, so pedalling is as effective and efficient as possible.
- Zero brake jack. Rear brake forces do not work against suspension forces. The rear shock works supple and freely and absorb impacts without any suspension stiffening caused for the rear brake action.
- Zero bumps. The most remarkable feature of the system is its excellent suppleness on rough terrain and a completely stable ride when pedalling.
Stealth Carbon - Stealth Air is the most refined and lightest Carbon manufacturing process at Mondraker. Every carbon layer is specifically and carefully applied in each area of the frame with a given and specific purpose that makes the most stylish, evolved and advanced carbon fibre frame in the Mondraker range. Trail chatter is sometimes overlooked, and this is a critical feature specially on a highest quality carbon frameset.
- Cutting-edge signature-style profile carbon industrial design
- Most refined and lightest Stealth Carbon manufacturing
- Maximum compliance, trail buzz absorption and stiffness to weight ratio
SIZING & GEOMETRY
0 stars based on 0 reviews
Add your review
Review 2021 Mondraker Crafty Carbon RR SL 29"